WHAT IS CULTURE EXCELLENCE?
A unique solution for the measurement, analysis and improvement of organisational culture.
Culture Excellence is used by clients around the world to identify risk and improve performance.
AT A GLANCE – SCOPE:
AT A GLANCE – SECTORS:
AT A GLANCE – STATISTICS:
Clients who repeated in year two and improved performance.
Clients who have chosen to repeat the assessment in year two.
Employees who start the assessment and complete it.
Clients who extended to more sites after doing a Pilot.
Organisations that undertake the Culture Excellence assessment gain access to a huge amount of data, reporting and analytics.
In addition, dedicated support is provided to facilitate ongoing improvement, underpinned by a growing body of research.
Analytics and Reporting
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED WITH CULTURE EXCELLENCE?
Taking the assessment is simple and inexpensive.
There are two options for proceeding:
CULTURE EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
Culture Excellence is available to organisations of all types and scales, regardless of industry, sector, activity or location.
Modules available for quality, food safety and health and safety assessment.
- Bespoke assessment design
- Custom questions for your organisation
- Access to online reporting Platform
- 15 dynamic reporting views (strengths, weaknesses, risks, etc.)
- Ability to filter and compare data by role, dept., location, etc.
- Industry and peer-group benchmarking
- Pre-and post assessment expert-led webinars
- Ongoing member webinars and events
Use the following login credentials:
BRC FOOD SAFETY CULTURE MODULE
Any food processing, manufacturing or logistics site can receive the BRC module, regardless of whether you are user of BRC standards.
Module available for food safety culture, linked to or de-coupled from your food safety audit.
- Designed to compliment on-site food safety audits
- Defines response target numbers for your site
- Provides updates versus targets
- PDF-report with core scoring data
- Industry benchmarking comparison
- Includes auditor input on culture at the site(s)
Culture Excellence was developed by Taylor Shannon International (TSI).
You can contact us with the form at the bottom of the page or by emailing [email protected]
Also, Culture Excellence is a team effort!
TSI’s partners for the program are shown below; they can provide all the information you need to get started: